Born to be Wild

This is where I post stories about various experiences with Wildlife Rehabilitation. Things are usually pretty quiet in January, but will certainly heat up as the season gets underway. The first to appear are usually orphaned and/or injured baby squirrels, sometime in February. The Eastern Grey Squirrel has a second mating season in late summer/early fall. Now you know why there are so many squirrels!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why I Love Cottontails


They say one picture is worth 1000 words.

4 comments:

  1. ohhh...lovely...cute =)..I recognize them(thanks for sharing, and the message you send me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello again zoz... i really don't have an EG tag... i just come silently and leave silently :) i complete most of the games with the help of your walkthroughs... i'm getting better at it though :P nice to "meet" u as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoz...waiting for new stories!!!! :))....I am curious! huuggsss <3

    ReplyDelete